Saturday, March 5, 2011

BARN BEAUTIES!!!!

OMG! I found these two BEAUTIFUL, RUSTIC, and did I say CHEAP barns on a Friday night so I of course have to wait until Monday to see if my date is still available...most places are already taken so here's hoping! (ALL OF THESE PICS ARE FROM OTHER BLOGS)

THIS IS BEAZELL BARN IN CORVALLIS! (ONLY $695, INCLUDING CHAIRS/TABLES!!!!)





I love the lighting and the draping on the beams!




This house is on the property for use too! We'd get married on the outside lawn area like in the picture up above and then have the reception in the barn!



THIS IS STEIN-BOOZIER BARN IN WILSONVILLE (ONLY $1000-doesn't have chairs/tables so I'll have to rent those but it'll still be WAY cheaper than everything else I've found!)








Love the idea of getting married inside with the barn door opens if it rains!

Perfect area for food!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney and Shane. I'm Claire Colby from the Wilsonville Spokesman and I'm writing an article on the Stein-Boozier Barn and would love to talk to you about your experience and use some of your amazing pictures. If you're interested you can reach me at 503-636-1281 ext. 113 or via email at ccolby@pamplinmedia.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete