Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Faux Wedding Bouquets!!

Courtesy of Ardesign on ETSY! ... I LOVE THESE! They fit my theme perfectly, AND they are handmade and affordable which is awesome! The designer custom makes every bouquet so they won't be exactly like the one's pictured but you get the idea!

Below are the different angles of the bridal bouquet HARVEST MOON (mine will have more orange incorporated) & the groom's boutonniere:



The other one I'm considering for the bridal bouquet is the style WOODLAND RUSTIC (again I'd get more orange in the bouquet)




This one is another bridal bouquet that fits my colors is called LEMONGRASS...I can't decide...AHH!




The bridesmaids bouquets I've considered are from different ETSY sellers and are pictured below. The first three pictured are angles of one I'd get if I got the HARVEST MOON bridal bouquet, the next 2 pics are of the one I'd get if I got the WOODLAND RUSTIC bridal bouquet, and the last 2 are if I got the LEMONGRASS bridal bouquet.







I think my personal favorite is the HARVEST MOON bridal bouquet with the first bridesmaid bouquet pics. Also below are the groomsmen's boutonnieres:


What does everyone think???

No comments:

Post a Comment